When you foster for Bradford Council you will receive on-going support from our social work team.
Once you are registered with us you will:
- Be allocated a Supervising Social Worker who will support you in your role.
- Have access to the out of hours duty service for any issues you may face outside of office hours.
- Have access to a comprehensive training programme allowing you to develop your skills as a foster carer.
- Receive competitive pay with the opportunity for this to increase as your skills do
- Receive a Max Card allowing you to visit activities across the UK at discount prices
- Receive membership to Foster Talk for independent fostering advice